Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Lipstick Tag



I'm not gonna say this post was made for me, but this is the best tag ever! I tag anyone who wants to do it!

1. How many lipsticks do you own?

Around 45.

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?

I can't remember. I think it was probably something my mom gave me, maybe a Clinique lipstick? Do Lip Smackers count? I had so many of those in elementary school!

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?

This is tough (why am I so bad at favourites?!). It's a tie. My new favourite is Bite, because they're lipsticks are so beautiful, and good for you. My all time favourite drugstore brand is Revlon, especially since the intro of the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, and the Lip Butters. My favourite high end brand is Clinique.

4. What is your most worn lipstick?

Recently, I've been wearing the Too Cool for School Lost Identity in the shade Lost in Dinoplatz. But my super old Rimmel volume lipstick in Sassy has been experiencing a revival.

5. What is your favourite finish?

Matte, because it's the longest lasting. I really like lip stains, too, for the same reason.

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?

Kate bloody lacquer in Red.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?

Which bag? I change purses pretty regularly. Lipsticks tend to get left in bags. I average between 6 and 8 at a time. A girl needs options!!!

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?

Wine with Everything by Revlon!

9. How do you store your lipsticks?

See the photo above :) I bought this plastic organizer from Daiso.

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?

This is easy! MAC's crosswires! I've had my eye on this lipstick for ages, but MAC is just so expensive in Japan. I'm planning to pick it up when I go to Hawaii with my family for Golden Week! I also want to get my hands on some of the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains in the matte and satin finishes.



I really like doing tags! Do you know of any other cool blog tags?

Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. Re, you really love your lipsticks, girl!! PS: Miss your videos on YT...

    ReplyDelete