Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Lust List


Lust List Spring 2014


Every beauty lover has a list of products that they wish they had, or hope to acquire in the future. I haven't been in the beauty world for very long, so I'm lacking a smattering of luxury items and basics. What's on your list?

1. Urban Decay Naked 3. I bought my mom the Naked Basics palette in the summer but have yet to get one of my own. In many reviews of Naked 3, ladies were saying that although they really like Naked 3, it reminded them of how much they love Naked 1, which is still their favourite. Is it naive to think I can resist buying all three? Which is your favourite?

2. The MAC 217 brush. A cult classic. I've been putting this one off, and pretending that I can make due with other brushes because MAC is soooo expensive in Japan. I think the 217 is around 3000 yen ($30) and I just can't bring myself to do it (never mind that I've spent at least that much on other brushes that I hope are going to fill that hole).

3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful. (I got this blush, after I started writing this post last week, in a care package from Tyler's lovely sisters! Thanks ladies!)

4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation. I'm a fan of mineral foundations. They feel so much better than liquid ones on my skin. Estee of Essiebutton bought this in Canada over Christmas and was raving about it! She is my ultimate enabler. I want to buy everything she reviews.

5. Ettusais Aqua Splash UV. This is more of a practical thing on my list. I just discovered this brand and recently picked up a few of their products (new post to come!). This is a powder-in-mist with SPF 30 PA++! It can be sprayed on under or on top of your makeup. It's hydrating, offers UV protection, and helps makeup last longer! Yes please!

6. MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Crosswires. This has been described as a shade that Christina Hendricks as Joan would wear. And Mad Men reference is all I need.

I know this post is a little whiny. Boohoo! My life is so hard! Lol. 

Leave me a comment and tell me what's on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment