Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review: Minnie Touch Highlighter by Etude House








The Minnie Touch Highligher was a complete impulse buy! I couldn't resist the cute vintage Minnie with her eyelashes out to there, and the tri-colour highlighter within.When I swatched it in the store, I wasn't that impressed with it but HAD TO get it anyway.

I've been wearing it this week and my first impression was wrong. I LOVE this. The only other highlighter I  have to compare it to is the Mary-LouManizer from The Balm. In colour, Minnie is much cooler, more white than champagne, thanks to the purple shade. I like this because it's sort of in between the stark white and peachy highlighters, a nice middle ground. It gives my skin a very natural glow, and applies nicely. It's also a very buildable product. I always swirl all the colours together when I use it. You can apply them separately. The lasting power is good, too! I checked it when I got home from work and the tops of my cheek bones were still glowing nicely.

My one complaint is that this compact has no mirror. It seems very strange to have that empty space inside the lid.

Overall, a great product. The packaging is the reason I bought it but the highlighter itself is lovely!

What's your favourite highlighter? Do you prefer cooler, or warmer tones?

1 comment: