Friday, August 16, 2013

Daiso Makeup

Today I decided to test some makeup from Daiso, Japan's dollar store. 

I picked up the pore care pack in natural charcoal, ellefar princess liquid eyeliner, colla de mascara, both in black, and a blush in magic colour. So far I like all of these products. The blush is a surprisingly nice pink colour. The mascara wand is big and chunky, which I love. The formula seems good. It glides on nicely and doesn't glob up.

I'll have to try the nose strips and eyeliner more to make a final decision. The nose strips packaging is kind of unappealing and the product works just okay, unless I already have really clear pores. The eyeliner is a bit hard to work with since it's an ink pot type design. I think I would like a pen style better. All I need now is to see how this all holds up in the heat. I normally don't wear waterproof mascara because I hate taking it off but the mascara I brought from Canada has been performing poorly in the heat and humidity. It rubs off under my eyes, and although I do make a super cute raccoon, it's not the look I'm going for.


Here's a demo I did with these products. I'm also wearing Revlon super lustrous lipstick in red lacquer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment